Tuesday 19 February 2013

Disney club collaboration

A club I follow on Deviantart is holding a collaboration for drawing "Disney Good Guys" So
being a Disney fan....okay a Disney NERD, I had to get involved. Plus it's always helpful to get a bit of drawing practice in, especially as far as human anatomy is concerned. So I drew 2 entries, then got asked to do more.....and more....and more....how did I manage to get these done AND finish my minor project in time?! I will never know.

So here's Mowgli and his vulture pals from "Jungle Book" (who didn't come out as well as I had hoped, Mowgli's stomach and Ringo vultures legs are driving me mad,) Gremlin Gus from "Epic Mickey," Merlin of "Sword in the Stone" fame and my personal favorite, Fagin from "Oliver and Company."

I've also agreed to draw Ray from "princess and the frog" on the sole condition that I'll only finish him if I have free time, Seaworthy is what's swamping my schedules nowadays and is of course what takes priority. I'll see if I can fit him in, he's only little after all.






And look who joined the party:

 Thankyou Zimeta for holding this and helping us all draw characters close to our hearts, and characters who have inspired me greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment