Thursday 24 October 2013

Friendly competition

What an iffy title, haha.

In September I entered a character design contest on Deviantart, organized by the ever talented Vivienne Medrano <---GO! admire her skill!


 This contest was a riot, all the entries I saw were fantastic and for me, it gave me a chance to do what I love, character design and writing back-stories.


The results are still pending, which is why I was a little reluctant to post the designs all over the internet (it's just a personal preference), so instead I will post the links to the original entries on DeviantArt so you can go look on there. 


Sunny McBride
Cal Thunder
Eugene "Gene" Moretti 


Either way, whatever the outcome (I'll be honest I'm not all that confident), when the contest is over I will put the designs themselves up on here.

Go have a look-see and check out the other entrants if you so desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment