Monday 24 February 2014

There be previews

My sincerest apologies for breaking momentum with updates, I had a few issues with Premiere and exporting these films.

So, to make up for it, here are three animation tests from my Major film "There be Monsters." Animated in Flash.


Audrey animation test

 



Gizzard expressions/reaction test




Monster animation test



These are obviously still rather rough, requiring tweaks, cleanup, colour and effects, but I think this provides a decent insight into my progress.

I have about half of the film animated this way now, but this will be the only previews you see for a long time until the film is released.

Next week: we're going to explore a more analytical side of animation, taking a look at one of my favorite studios.

Take care friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment