Friday 17 July 2015

Animatronic antics 2: Electric boogaloo

So after many, many months of trouble and strife, I'm finally back to animating my second Five Nights at Freddy's animation, this one a collaboration with the very talented Adam Powell.

It's still a work in progress, but now that I have some free time I'm happy to be dedicating much more time to it. So for now, sit back, relax and have a look at some more preview shots.


A rough animation of Foxy, peeking behind a curtain as he is known to do



Next, Foxy returning yet again, but this time with the voice of youtuber WellHeyProductions. I tried my hand at perspective here. The results weren't what I was hoping for but are far better than previous attempts.



And finally, a coloured preview featuring Bonnie and Chica, showing what the characters will look like in the final version. I need to fix the shading on Bonnie's ears at one point, but the rest came out pretty well.



Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment